Zetes Industries – Euronext Brussels
Publication concerning a transparency notification
(Article 14, paragraph 1 of the Belgian Law of 2 May 2007 on the disclosure of significant shareholdings in listed companies)
Brussels, 14 July 2017, 18.00 hrs
1. Summary of the notification
On July 13 2017, Zetes Industries S.A. received a transparency notification, stating that, following a sale of shares dated June 22, 2017, Capfi Delen Asset Management N.V. no longer hold voting shares in the company. In this way they have crossed downwards the 3% holding threshold.
2. Content of the notification
The declaration dated 13 July 2017 contains the following information:
- Reason for the notification
Downward crossing of the lowest threshold
Acquisition or disposal of voting securities or voting rights
- Notification made by
A parent undertaking or a controlling person
- Person(s) subject to the notification requirement
Address (for legal entities)
Capfi Delen Asset Management
Jan van Rijswijcklaan 178 – 2020 Antwerpen
- Party disposing of voting rights
- Date of transaction
- Threshold crossed (in %)
- Details of the notification
- Complete chain of controlled companies through which the shareholding is actually held (if applicable)
- This press release can be viewed on the website of Zetes Industries SA via the link http://investors.zetes.com/regulated-communications.
- Contact person(s):
Financial Communications Manager
T +32 2 728 37 48 .
4. About Zetes
Zetes is an international corporation specialising in the provision of identification and mobility solutions. By using the latest technologies, Zetes enables its customers improve the speed and quality of their process execution and increase data accuracy, which in turn helps them to remain at the forefront of their industries. That's what makes Zetes both a pioneer and a market leader at the same time.
The Zetes Group is based in Brussels and has more than 1100 employees in 21 countries across EMEA. In 2016, its turnover was €253.4 million. More information: www.zetes.com